my fish...........

tangs123

all you have to do is go down to the bottom of the message and hit Manage Attachments;
then, find the picture on your hardrive and it upload and it will be displayed
tell me is you have any errors after trying that

renogaw

or post the pics on photobucket, reduce the size a little, and put the img link they give you into the message body.

ginarox

Originally Posted by cjml
I am trying to post pics.....

will for me i put them into my pictures, i go to manage attachments, i go to browse, and then i click on the picture i want click the left side of my mouse and i scroll down to were it says open with i believe , and move to paint, once i am in paint i click on the image icon and scroll down to were it says stretch/skew. click on it and this box will appear, i usually have to put mine at 30 percent or 20 percent, then click ok, and then click out of there and it will ask you if you want to save it and you click yes. then go back to your pictures , then click on the picture again and then open then upload, it should work, believe me i was having a hard time too, when i first started,,,,,i hope this helps,,, have a great day....

sleasia

cjml these are very nice pics. when you reduce in size you can be up to 500x500 to post on this site i beleive. I usually go with 400x400.

cjml

Originally Posted by ginarox
will for me i put them into my pictures, i go to manage attachments, i go to browse, and then i click on the picture i want click the left side of my mouse and i scroll down to were it says open with i believe , and move to paint, once i am in paint i click on the image icon and scroll down to were it says stretch/skew. click on it and this box will appear, i usually have to put mine at 30 percent or 20 percent, then click ok, and then click out of there and it will ask you if you want to save it and you click yes. then go back to your pictures , then click on the picture again and then open then upload, it should work, believe me i was having a hard time too, when i first started,,,,,i hope this helps,,, have a great day....
Thankyou so much-it did indeed help!
ML :cheer:

seannmelly

Originally Posted by cjml
Thankyou so much-it did indeed help!
ML :cheer:
You can post up the 5 pix per post!! Just keep clicking browse and upload until it wont let you browse ne more!! Love your powder brown!! Very healthy looking tang!! What size tank?? full tank shots?
melly

cjml

Hello-thankyou for looking! I do love my fish! And I guess I do feed probably too much-but we do frequent water changes. Hate skinny fish-mine are fat! I feed a variety-mysis,formula 1&2,squid,krill,prime reef, brine plus,blood worms,angel formula, emerald formula, silversides for my btas, my wrasses are very big eateers -I have to feed my bird nose first so he doesn't eat up all the other food.He is almost too fat. My wrasses are a birdnose(thebig blue-green one) and a pinklined wrasse,(he is still young will probably change colors more)I also have a coris-she is beautiful-very shy but also a big eater-will try and post pic of her. So if I want to post more pics do I have to start another thread?
Thanks! :happyfish :happyfish My tank is about 3 1/2 years old. Ready for a bigger one!!