My friends tank

entice59

hm... might just go for the enhiem then, im going to have 3 inches of sand and 60 lbs of live rock, is it still nessery to get the enhiem in your opinion?

entice59

j21kickster, can you help answer some questions i have in the beginner form, its labeled "Questions For starting a 55 gallon tank"? thanks
also which enhiem filter do you recommend? there are soo many, can you give more then one recommendations? dont want to spend TOO much
i saw the professional series one with a wet/dry but has no media

entice59

AHHH i dont know what to do, ive done some reading and now im not sure if i should even replace my emperor since its right there anyways, yes its not as good as an enhiem or a tetra, BUT im giong to have atleast 55 lbs of live rock plus 3 inches of dsp in my tank with a seaclone protein skimmer, add some hermits and crabs to clean my sandbed.. is there even a need for a change? i can save that money for buying fish and inverts, i know its up to me but is there going to be a real huge difference if i switch the emperor to a canister or another type of filtration meathod anyways?