My front yard in Montana..pics

nigerbang

Wow...I would love to hunt in Montana...my friend went on a guided hunt 2 years ago...monster animals

E

emeralcrab

Greeting to a fellow Montana'n, where about are u? I am near Glacier Park.

lovethesea

Very nice pics !! The bunny is very cute. The dog is ever cuter. THis is what I want to see every night............... :joy:

hot883

coach, can I come move in with you and be the greens keeper or the deer poop picker upper or the handy man or something. Please. Ha! Nothing taste better than a wild, corn fed turkey.
I make some killer deer jerky too.

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Wow...I would love to hunt in Montana...my friend went on a guided hunt 2 years ago...monster animals
That totally caught me ofguard and was funny as heck,
but seriously coach, you should know... I am extremely jealous!!

scubadoo

Nice pics...I recently purchased a cabin in Ruidoso, NM..about 7K above sea level. Each day a large group of deer make there way down the canyon to the river. This one decided to stop and pose for a pic http://www.vulturevintage.com/first/first145.jpg
Like you, the bears seem to come at night..along with some HUGE Elk.
Thanks for sharing.

mytank

Great Montana morning pictures, would love to live in an area where I could witness that every morning. My hubby is from the south and loves the gulf shore and myself with being from MN I love nature and wildlife.

K

kimc

Montana sure looks nice.. Those horse's are beautiful.. I just prefer warm weather and the ocean!! beautiful picture lovethesea!!! I also see bunnys, deer, turkey, skunks, racoons, possums, alligators, bobcats, black bears, bald eagles, wild boar... here in Lake Placid, I love florida!!! .... whew.... no beautiful mountains though!!

darknes

Wow, very nice!

If you see someone in your backyard putting up a cabin, don't worry...it will just be me! (Hopefully you have some outlets outside your house so I can hook up my saltwater tank).