My GBT anemone is completely closed sometimes is this normal?

jfingers088

I got a green bubble tip anemone like a week ago. When i got him from the LFS he was already on a rock so i just placed the rock that he was on on another rock. He didn't move for 4 days then the next morning i woke up and my anemone crab was hosting it. The following day he went to the back of the tank. He is basically sandwiched between the rock and the back on the glass. I can only see the side of him because the front of him is basically against the glass. It sucks because i basically can't see him and the weird thing is that he is either fully opened or completely closed is that normal or is something wrong? He has been in that spot now for 3 days.

hagfish

He sounds fine. The like crevices and it sounds like he found one. When they are big and full it's mostly just water making them that big. They can expel the water and become tiny. They do this fairly often.

jfingers088

Should i turn the rock around so he is facing the front of the tank instead of the back because i don't think he is going to be moving anytime soon?