my gf rocks

seasalt101

isn't it awesome when you know that your gf knows you so well to pick out the perfect gift this could lead to wedding bells i'm afraid and i know that thought has crossed your mind too...tobin

nietzsche

thanks jenny and tobin. i had no idea she would buy it, best part is she bought it saturday night and it some how got here today this morning, just on time. so now i've got something to keep me busy

nietzsche

Originally Posted by seasalt101
you got all the needed equipment and rock and sand and such?...tobin
not yet, i just recently setup a 10 gallon like a couple weeks ago. still wondering if i should break it down or not

seasalt101

Originally Posted by nietzsche
not yet, i just recently setup a 10 gallon like a couple weeks ago. still wondering if i should break it down or not
your call on that you want two tanks? raising clownfish is a possibility now like i said it's your call...tobin

hobbes

Just a Biocube 14? Kinda small no? If it was a 100gallon.....na, just kidding. That is cool. I need a good lady like that.

nietzsche

Originally Posted by hobbes
Just a Biocube 14? Kinda small no? If it was a 100gallon.....na, just kidding. That is cool. I need a good lady like that.
lol

adairable

CONGRATS!
you and me are lucky ducks! I got a 14g biocube for my last b-day from the boyfriend and I love it!!! I feel bad though....what is he going to get me this year now??? A 29g? HA!

jtrzerocool

thats awesome.
my gf bought me a 55g acrylic and a stand for X-mas. now we are engaged.
LOL. well good luck with the tank.

nietzsche

Originally Posted by Adairable
CONGRATS!
you and me are lucky ducks! I got a 14g biocube for my last b-day from the boyfriend and I love it!!! I feel bad though....what is he going to get me this year now??? A 29g? HA!

that is awesome, i felt really bad about it too though :[

nietzsche

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
thats awesome.
my gf bought me a 55g acrylic and a stand for X-mas. now we are engaged.
LOL. well good luck with the tank.

lol, man you are lucky!

T

tizzo

I am thinking...codependent...
Just kidding. I guess depending on the perspective, it could be considered a sweet gift. But you give ME a nano, and you may as well kiss my butt good bye for at least 6 months, while all my attention goes to that tank!! LOL.

adairable

Originally Posted by nietzsche
that is awesome, i felt really bad about it too though :[

me too
....b/c my bday is Christmas he went all out and his gift, while nice, did not compare!

nigerbang

me too
....b/c my bday is Christmas he went all out and his gift, while nice, did not compare!
Your bday is Christmas...sucks...I know 3 ppl with xmas bdays..They all get the shaft...I glad to see you didnt leave after a few insanely rude posts the other day..

nigerbang

thanks niger, and yes I get the shaft most of the time....but looks like a found a keeper!

Yay!!!