my hubby's a MURDER!!!

J

jdragunas

UGH!!! i had the worst day yesterday!!! I'll take you through it. I wake up in the morning, and i go in to check on my geckos (i have 2 fat tails, and 2 tokays). Well, my fat tails aren't looking too good... they're lethargic, they look like they're sleeping but their eyes are open, and they are barely breathing. i was like "wha'ts going on???" So i look at the thermometer and it's 73 in their tank!!! i was like "holy crap!!!" (we had a really cold morning, and i guess the heater in my house couldn't keep up). So i ran to pet supplies plus, and i bought a new bulb for their heat lamp. I also put a heat rock (don't worry, i put a sock over it) in the tank. I put both the lizards on the rock, and left them (I had to go to work).
So i get home later that day, and they're both dead!!! I was sooo sad... i was like "i'm such a bad mommy!!! I shouldn't have kids because i can't even keep two geckos alive!!!"...
Well, later on, i looked on the table in my dining room (where i keep the gallon jugs of water for my tank), and one of the jugs was missing. This jug had saltwater in it (long story... basically my sis. took care of my tank while i was in PA for thanksgiving... she topped off too much, so i had to remove some of the water from the tank - it was on the verge of overflowing!!!)... I asked my hubby "where's the gallon of water that was on the table that was already open???" to which he replied "uhhh... i used it to water my bonsai tree and gave water to the lizards...". I was like :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: !!! My hubby killed my lizards!!!!!!!! I was sooo mad at him, and at me for not labeling that stupid water jug... but that's MY water for the FISH TANKS!!! I didn't think he would use it for anything!!! I'm so upset!!! I've had those lizards for 3 years now!!!

So has anything like this ever happened to anyone else???

darth tang

My girlfriend was forever using my buckets for the salt water tanks to clean house and mop with. Kept pissing me off. Finally got her her own mop bucket........which incidentally I use more now than she does. Go figure.

salty tank

Man she used your tank buckets for cleaning? I hope none of the water in those buckets went into your tank!

yimmy

I had two fishes which were fighting so I go a container so they wouldn't kill each other an my mom took one out because it"looked lonely"

keleighr

OHHHHHHHHH JD i am so sorry to hear about this.
wow
poor babies.
if you need me to kick his butt just let me know.
he is already on the list for a good butt kicking for losing all the "games consoles"!!!

J

jdragunas

thanks guys... don't worry, i did my own form of butt kicking... i am the queen of guilt trips!!!