My in the wall 150

triga22

Like I said on the last post. Nice tank. What fish ya got in there?? Howd you get it in the wall? Yourself? Pros?

viperbtu

i did it myself, i have two P. clowns, blue hippo tank, three green chromis, i have 4 kinds of mushroom, a polyps rock , some zoos and a coral i not sure about

maelv

Man that looks good...I am in the process of building an in wall system also. I like the idea you have of making it a bar also.....I have a couple of pictures posted on here....but on someone else's thread. I have been told to start my own thread....so I will one of these days of my progress. The tank is empty now, I am just working on the room...your's is awesome!!!!

joncat24

not to hijack this one but I had to post...you trimmed yours exactly like mine...looks great

here is a pic of my 180

taznut

wow those are cool... just a question. do you have to worry about the humidity (sp) with the dry wall and 2x4s in the wall??? i would think it would mold or warp... very nice tanks

nemo1984

damm those are nice im hoping mine comes out with such great results, I just started. but nice good luck

skyman

just finished my inwall set up waiting on filter and lilght kit than I get to fill. Seeing you makes the extra money worth it.