my levels lookin better

norcal

my tank has been cycling for over 2 weeks now and here are my levels
ammonia 0
nitrite .5
nitrate 15
sg 1.021
temp 84
nitrite and nitrate are back on the way down from their spikes.
need to get the temp down so im gonna get a couple fans to cool that down. waiting for some water to evaporate so i can top it off with more saltwater to get sg up to about 1.024 or so. how long do you think i have until i can add a fish to my tank. also, out of the following list, which would you add first. (ps its a 55 FO tank)
CB angel
sf eel
zebra dwarf lion
jawfish
royal gramma
flame hawk
lyrtail anthias
any other suggestions?

treybomb

the snowflake might eat the gramma and anything else he can fit in his mouth
the anthias willl probably get too big the jawfish need a deep sandbed probably about six inches
as far as order i would say:
jawfish
royal gramma
cb
sf eel
lion
flame hawk
i would say try to get the temp within 78-80
once your nitrite is down to zero.. wait about a week and make sure all of your aree good

norcal

ok thanks. i have heard jawfish only need 3-4 inches of sand to be happy. also, if i keep the sf well fed i think it should be alright shouldnt it. as for the anthias, that was a question mark for me, still debating whether i want to try one or not, will probably hold off on them. could the lion or hawk cause any trouble for my more peaceful fish?

treybomb

the lion will eat anything that will fit into his mouth.. so let the gramma and jawfish grow b4 adding the lion and even then they might be a meal for the lion