My Lunatic Wrasse Toying with Death VIDEO

perfectdark

Finally got a vid of my wrasse thinking hes a clownfish or just on a suicide mission. Along with him notice my cleaner shrimp every so often looking like hes getting electrocuted from harassing nearby corals including the anemone.

saltn00b

pd, just a question - did you cut off all of your pumps when you made that video? the water seems like it is not flowing at all.
the wrasse has a strong a immune system and a thick slime coat so it probably is not really effected by a quick graze from an rbta.

perfectdark

Originally Posted by saltn00b
http:///forum/post/2694956
pd, just a question - did you cut off all of your pumps when you made that video? the water seems like it is not flowing at all.
the wrasse has a strong a immune system and a thick slime coat so it probably is not really effected by a quick graze from an rbta.
Yea all my pumps and PH's are off. I just fed everyone so it seemed like an appropriate time to take a short vid.
Yea it really has no affect on him, this video is mild in comparison to his usual behavior though. I am waiting to catch him on vid sitting in it. Never at the right place or time but I will get it on tape ohhh yes I will. He sits in the anemone looking around for morsels to pick up.