My many fish... have a look!

thud

Before you lecture me about having too many fish - I have three 125 gallon tanks in my house (my living room floor has only caved in once! HAHA, kidding)

hot883

kinda all looks like the same tank to me.( coral, fake plants, lace rock, background) Anyway, I would suggest alot of live rock and not the fake plants or corals and definately not the lace rock as bacteria is what is needed with all the bio load of the tangs. Just my opinion, not flaming you at all. Barry

thud

Originally Posted by costa13
Great looking tangs!
what kind of rock is that in the 4th pic?

Lace rock, there's more liverock/coral rock in there though.

N

nemo_66

could you please give us a full tank shot of the 3 tanks? i am setting up a 125 in my den so i want to get some ideas

i rule

Originally Posted by hot883
kinda all looks like the same tank to me.( coral, fake plants, lace rock, background) Anyway, I would suggest alot of live rock and not the fake plants or corals and definately not the lace rock as bacteria is what is needed with all the bio load of the tangs. Just my opinion, not flaming you at all. Barry
I think I get the idea you base your posts on.
also, very nice tank Thud, awesome trigger. how aggressive is he?

bronco300

would love to see the full shot of your living room, i sure would be worried about the house falling in!
lol last 4 all in the same tank?

kevin34

Hey thud, have you had any health problems with your powder blue? They are such an amazing fish and I really want to learn how to properly care for them.