my Max just got hit by a car

reefkprz

I dont really know what to else to say. Max was the best behaved cat we had. he like many of our animals was a rescue from an unfit home. one of the sweetest cats ever. blind in one eye, when we got him. they hit him on his blind side. RIP Maxamillion

seasalt101

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
I dont really know what to else to say. Max was the best behaved cat we had. he like many of our animals was a rescue from an unfit home. one of the sweetest cats ever. blind in one eye, when we got him. they hit him on his blind side. RIP Maxamillion
my condolenses are with you i have a cat baxter that has helped me so much in my cancer recovery baxter is more loyal than a dog i would be devastated if something were to happen to him...tobin

grumpygils

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
well thats one less annoying cat rite? but he does look cool, RIP max
That was cruel.......I can only hope he ate a lot of snakes in his long life!

triga22

Thats really mean, Im not a fan of cats(Allergies) but I would never say that. RIP Max, Im sure he was a great cat.

reefkprz

Dont ever speak to me again.

team2jndd

You are an absolute idiot.

reefforbrains

I feel for ya, works cant say how strong it sucks to lose a buddy to the road..
Least it happened quick, I can only hope.
-RFB

reefkprz

It was quick. I looked out the window and saw him coming accross the schoolyard, then about 2 minutes later I heard My dogs barking and looked out and saw him in the road. I ran out hoping he just got the wind knocked out of him. god. there was blood everywhere. I buried him. I punched a hole through the side of my house. bad day.

triga22

Im so sorry, that really makes me think about taking my dogs for walks, they could jump in the road netime.

seattle

Originally Posted by grumpygils
That was cruel.......I can only hope he ate a lot of snakes in his long life!
Uuummm that is rude 2

seattle

Originally Posted by fish1031
I am really sorry. Don't let some people who ARE NOT THINKING WHEN THEY SPEAK get to you either.
Agreed.