my Max just got hit by a car

renogaw

i'm sorry to hear about this :( the only good is that i'm assuming there will be another kitten saved from the pound soon. Just remember that you gave the cat a great life and there are things out of your control, and remember how happy you and the cat were :)

reefkprz

Thank you all for your kind words, I truly appreciate them.
Clown boy thanks for the poem it made me laugh.
Max going was like the final straw, my cousins 6 year old kid Ainsly drowned two weeks ago, I nearly had a nervous break down after Max. I was in pretty rough shape last night, I'm doing ok today. thank you all. agin and again for your support, it means the world to me.
Thank you whoever edited the title, but Max was a Manx (purebred bobtail) That wasn't actually a typo. But thanks, anyhow. I got really confused when I saw it was changed and realized someone did me a favor.

A

anmldr

I am very sorry to hear about Max and Ainsly. Being in my profession unfortunately I deal with this everyday. It never gets easier. You and your family are in my prayers.
Colleen

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
Thank you all for your kind words, I truly appreciate them.
Clown boy thanks for the poem it made me laugh.
Max going was like the final straw, my cousins 6 year old kid Ainsly drowned two weeks ago, I nearly had a nervous break down after Max. I was in pretty rough shape last night, I'm doing ok today. thank you all. agin and again for your support, it means the world to me.
Thank you whoever edited the title, but Max was a Manx (purebred bobtail) That wasn't actually a typo. But thanks, anyhow. I got really confused when I saw it was changed and realized someone did me a favor.

I feel for you , i had a cousin that drowned when she was almost 2 it tore our whole family up, you guys have had a terrible time lately,i'm praying for you

petjunkie

I'm so sorry for poor Max, my cat is a total pain most of the time but I love her to death, I cried for hours when she escaped for a day last year but my boyfriend whom she despises went out and found her for me. At least Max got to know kindness from you in his life, I fear too many die in unhappy homes.