My Nanocube after lighting upgrades

higholive

I just wanted to through up some new pictures and see what people thought after my lighting upgrades and a few new additions to the tank:
First let me start off with a whole tank over view:

higholive

In the back you can see my Hammer Coral. This thing is really fun to watch, especially when it decides to reach a tentecle or two half way across the tank.

higholive

My little mushroom garden. This Rock also has at least two small dusters on it (meaning ones I have found) and some cool zoos on the other side.

higholive

To address the lighting question this is the current set up:
1x 24watt 50/50 daylight/actinic
1X 32watt daylight 10000K White PowerCompact Bulb (Sunpaq)
1x 32 watt 50/50 actinic (Sunpaq)
This will bring be to 88watts of power for the 12 gallon tank. Or about 7.3 watts per gallon.
Here is a before shot for a quick comparison, though it is already posted in my initial post:

higholive

Last one for now... this is the mardrine... who I have recently named "Magical Mystry Fish". This one will feed on frozen Mysis like i said in my other post. I am currently working to get it nice and fat after it came quite skinny for the LFS.

flatzboy

Nice setup I'm gonna get an eclipse 6 and upgrade the lights to power compacts and just put a bunch of zoos!! And like the name you gave your mandrin!! I named mine hippie because all his colors and weird designs! lol :D