My NanoCube

krishj39

MarineSnow, I have one last question to tack on. It looks to me like you cut and pasted a bahama starfish into that picture you just posted with the clown and the goby. Did you or am I seeing things? What's that about?

marinesnow

Debbie,
Check out the post immediately following the one one my tank specs....you'll find additional info there about my clean up crew. As to water changes....I do 1-2 gallons every 2 weeks depending on water conditions. Hope that helps.

marinesnow

Krishj39---very good....I did that for fun for one of the photo forum threads and decided to just go ahead and post it here and see if anyone caught it. It was a whimsy since the clown fish looked like he had a quizzical expression....so I gave him something to be wondering about :hilarious

flynemo

Did you have to add any extra wquipment to get two lights in there? I thought ya could only put da 1 in the nano cube?

gatorbait

I just bought a SeaClone that I'm gonna hook up this weekend.
How's the new skimmer working... I was looking for a smaller skimmer...:happyfish

katfish22

MarineSnow, super tank! I too would love to know more about the lighting. Can you supply info like product name and number for ordering...I can't find anything here higher than 24 watts that will fit the nanocube. Thanks for sharing!
Katfish22

ganglia

I'm not able to see any of the pictures you posted... even after registering (im a newb) and confirming registration!