my new 140 oceanic aggressive tank

puffer24/7

my bad i got confused it is an achilles but i said naso instead bc i was gona get one as u know but hes in the rock and wont come out for some reason no he is not dead. how do u like my angel

jjjoey

Even i know you shouldnt be adding all those fish this soon and how young it is.. you can just tell by looking at it.. and the faact that u've lied about stupid stuff that u shoudlnt have lied about and the fact ur calling people not as good as you that have been doing this longer than u is pathetic and it kinda shows u that teenagers are impatient like myself
but do some research before adding some of those fish and WUT CYCLING A TANK IS?
yeah well im just saying dont lie so much to people and they will help and they give great advice if u'd just answer there questions and not take offense to any of them...i mean look u said...u know everything....putting copper in display i know that is bad, putting that many fish in at one time, lying about what u have in the tank..just take a secound b4 u do stuff and acutally think about it..

1journeyman

Puffer, couple of quick questions...
1. Where is your live rock? There is not anywhere near 150lbs. in those photos.
2. If you moved the tank, your cycle probably has started over. That's why the water is so cloudy. Are you testing for ammonia? Something is seriously wrong.
3. Running with copper is bad. Did you know that not even the major Aquariums run copper for more than brief periods of time?
Good luck with it.. please understand, however, that repeating "I know what I'm doing my fish will live" won't keep your fish alive.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
i know already read it but it was reef safe it said
A lot of meds claim to be "reef" safe because that sells products. The products in this industry are not well regulated. Medicines, ESPECIALLY copper based meds, are not reef safe.

puffer24/7

well then i will sue the company and its not cloudy anymore, any well established tank no matter what will be cloudy when u move it am i not correct on this

puffer24/7

by the way di u not see my last angel pic the tank is crystal clear it was only very cloudy for i say the first 5 to 6 hours

1journeyman

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
well then i will sue the company and its not cloudy anymore, any well established tank no matter what will be cloudy when u move it am i not correct on this
Tanks are cloudy when moved because you stir up the substrate which releases nitrates, debris, etc. into the water. That's what is going to most likely cause your tank to cycle.
Good luck suing the company...
As for your rock.. I was asking to see if you had it in a refugium or something. Again, no way 150lbs of rock is in that tank. If you paid for 150lbs then you are definitely owed some more rock... like 100lbs or so.

ams153

i think that if puffer is gonna post here anymore, he should begin to take peoples advice.. i mean do you not realize that if you wait 6 weeks the same fish are still gonna be sold.. there not going extinct bud.. your making a lot of mistakes read up about EVERYTHING you get before you get it.. but then again thats just my oppinion...