My new 180

asbury030

a nice reef with tons of clowns and maybe a few other fish.Well the deal was if i got the tank i had to get tons of clowns.

S

slofish

nice gift.... wouldnt mind having one of those myself to put some clowns in.... keep us updated when you get it running

purity

Originally posted by Asbury030
a nice reef with tons of clowns and maybe a few other fish.Well the deal was if i got the tank i had to get tons of clowns.

why'd you have to get a ton of clowns?

asbury030

Thanks guys i will post some pics when it is set up.Adn the reasin i have to get clowns is because my dad likes them alot

asbury030

yea i had two but i lost them to ick my dad was as sad as i was and now he wants tons of them in the 180 but i think it will be pretty cool to see all of them swimming around.Oh and also im getting an oak stand so it will look alot nicer in my living room because all the furniture is oak so when i get the stand i will get pics of it to post

gmen

nice gift....how would you like an older brother....Im sure my wife will give me up for a frag or something

asbury030

oh what kind of fish are u goin to put in there.im getting my new wood stand today so ill post pics when i get it.