My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

rebelprettyboy

soon as I get a job im gettin me an acan for my 14. Well not an acan, but more than likely a favia. I prolly only got room for one maybe 2 if I take the brain out

hambone

Blazin, the tank is looking amazing. Great new colors, especially the green eye. What do you feed? Full tank pics are in order, I think. We need them.

paintballer768

PS hermits and crabs arent my problem, its the freaking nassarius snails!!! I usually keep my hand in the tank like 10 minutes after Im done distribution food just to fend off these crazies.

rebelprettyboy

Where were u all day yesterday? didnt see u around? or nwydr either
Guess yall had COOLer things to do lol...
How many times a day u feed ur corals twice?

nwdyr

Blazin and I went out diving for more acan's
yea I WISH! actually had a real drama day yesterday! I am actually REALLY thinking about sellin all my stuff! If I do it will be a huge package deal , sorry dont want to ship a bunch of stuff. Sorry Blazin ,didnt mean to jack ur thread

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2727283
Blazin and I went out diving for more acan's
yea I WISH! actually had a real drama day yesterday! I am actually REALLY thinking about sellin all my stuff! If I do it will be a huge package deal , sorry dont want to ship a bunch of stuff. Sorry Blazin ,didnt mean to jack ur thread

wha wha wha what?

blazin2k6

WOW PRETTY SWEET. I Dont show up for a day and got a ton of msgs, but i post like 10 msgs and 1 gazillion pictures and i get maybe 3 posts. WHATS UP WITH THAT. LOL
Thanks for all the comments, Rebelprettyboy,nwdyr,paintballer768,kclester,hambone
i feed my corals 1 time a day :) Try to give em at least about 6 pieces of mysis each head on my lords and all the other corals at least 1 or 2 mysis a piece. And yes it is truly difficult to keep all the crabs and everything else from stealing the food and lately my clowns will not let me feed my orange crush acan. Its like they host it now and wont let me put any food on it. As soon as food touches it, they come swimming to it and snatch the food away and shake their tails all around and make it fall off ! AHHH
HERES A FTS
Hope you all like

subielover

Looks great blazin, I don't really understand how a zoa is eating a mysis. I feed my fish mysis, and they look way to big to fit in my zoas mouths
Do you cut them in half or anything, and what do you use to get them close to their mouth, a turkey baster? Sorry for all the questions, but I want my zoas to look like yours

rebelprettyboy

Looks great bro. I see some room in that sand bed for some more acans!
Been hammering my war coral with food. Everynight lol like 3 times a night. It eats like a pig. and I want it to get big!

blazin2k6

Whoa , thanks subielover, clownFish11, and Rebelprettyboy for the comments,
I'll be getting some more acans Tomorrow
Hopefully they will be as awesome as the ones i already have or i aint buying any. HEHE. And i need some sand area for my hectors goby and fighting conch. Seems all they do is eat out the sand , especially the hectors goby. Anyone know what fighting conchs eat ? Seems just like algae and things but i dunno for certain. Alot of times it will dig down into the sand and stay put for like a few days.