My new 240

kzoo

Just cleared up after the sand, got 150lbs of tonga on the way. Hope my cycle doesn't take to long.

kzoo

Reef- hope to have some sps and softes, not alot of fish but maybe a few. Wife fell in love with a puffer at the lfs. Want to have alot of color.

fanker

what light u using? ya i dont reall care for fish ether, but that will be a nice, eautiful reef...congreats man :cheer:

sleasia

kzoo...do you have some more pics of your nano? I have fowlr and inverts a 200 and would like to do reef,but have crushed coral substrate so will probably start another tank...For reef is it a good idea to start with a nano or small tank to get the "feel" for the difference? or is it actually more difficult than a larger tank?

kzoo

A nano is more work just think of this, would you rather drink one drop of poison in 1 gall of water or one drop in 1000 gall? The more water the slower things change my nano has been work but, my softes thrive. If I was you I would go with the big tank.

sleasia

Well I figured as much...its just yours looks like such a breeze!!Nice tank...Now I have to figure out where else in the house I can fit a big tank...thanks again