My NEW 24gal nano DX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L

lbaskball

Here are some old pictures that I found, thought I post some. Notice how my carnation coral (bottom left) grew tremendously during the time I had it until it died due to an algae bloom. FIrst picture is of when I first bought it, second picture is months after.

L

lbaskball

11/10/06
Here is an update to everyone that has supported my tank.
I have started a biocube 14gal nano tank. It is currently running on 150watts of metal halide and 24watts of power compact. Ive been having minor problems, as I try to figure out what is going on and once the tank become stable I will slowly add corals and post lots of pictures to everyone. Just thought I keep those of you posted. :p
Happy Holidays from LBASKBALL!!!!

L

lbaskball

I thought i "BUMP" my old thread lol
Sorry for everyone, I know I promised i will comeback with my new tank but, I just feel it is not as great as this tank was. Plus I have been having problems with it. I am thinking of upgrading to either a 24gal or the new JBJ 28gal. Biocube is not working out for me. Specially when I got a leak couple of weeks ago.
So far I only have 3 corals in my tank, Bubble (which is growing fast), Frogspawn and a yellow cup coral. Maybe I will start posting pictures on here soon.