My New 4000 Gallon Custom Tank, just installed

maxalmon

Ha, got ya! I have no idea where or who owns this tank, I was just googling for images an came across this incredible tank, all it says is 4000 Gallon Home Aquarium.....This being good crap just isn't working, all Santa brought me last year was a 55g used plexi
Why can't he bring me one like this

drewsta

Holy Hell that looks like a Manta Ray!!!!!!!!! :scared: Those things get over 4feet wide and 6feet long not including tail :scared: I WANT ONE LOL

S

surfinusa

the most awesome thing you can keep in there is a few monster morays like a few greens and a few honeyconbs that would be the coolest

connor

Originally Posted by reefreak29
i dont appreciat u posting pictures of my tank
:hilarious

mrdc

Originally Posted by Laddy
I'm a little concerned what the Indian in the corner is doing with the axe!

Is that an axe he's holding

fishy7

Originally Posted by maxalmon
Guarding the tank from poor people like me

I agree 100%

The image is a little disturbing. Well with the looks of the house, that little indian statue is probably worth like $200k. 4000 gal tank, I know it is not worth $200.00 :thinking:

mr_bill

Originally Posted by FISHY7
I agree 100%

The image is a little disturbing. Well with the looks of the house, that little indian statue is probably worth like $200k. 4000 gal tank, I know it is not worth $200.00 :thinking:
A tiger striped, and cheata spotted chair with a pinapple lamp. These people dont deserve that tank.

conch

Originally Posted by Drewsta
Holy Hell that looks like a Manta Ray!!!!!!!!! :scared: Those things get over 4feet wide and 6feet long not including tail :scared: I WANT ONE LOL
Manta's get MUCH biggger then that I've dove with 1 that had a 10' Wing span at least they get upto 14'

crox

Originally Posted by Drewsta

I don't see the Manta!!! :help: :help:

crox

Originally Posted by maxalmon
Hey, anyone notice the little old lady to the left of the lamp, wonder if it's her tank...

You are driving me nuts!!!! I am looking all over the left side of the lamp but I didn't see the old lady. She's on the right side!!!!