My new 90g Tank Project

Well im gonna try and get some pictures on here for ya.

All the rock on the left side of the tank is what I got today for free! Not to bad eeh? IT doesnt like much the way ive got it stacked but here is a side pic.

1snapple

Good start, is that a monkey skull on the right stack, bottom, facing the middle of the tank.
Congrats on the free rock, expecially tongan branch, usually tongan branch is sold $10+ per pound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Snapple http:///forum/thread/382506/my-new-90g-tank-project/20#post_3351673
Good start, is that a monkey skull on the right stack, bottom, facing the middle of the tank.
Congrats on the free rock, expecially tongan branch, usually tongan branch is sold $10+ per pound.
Thanks! No that is a group of barnacles, from my seat at the dinning room table it looks like a monkey skull too! Yeah when I got there I was half expecting some cheap ***** live rock but then he opened the tank and I saw all this. Plus the emerald crabs and all the hitch hikers are great, will really help with my clean up crew too. Im on such a tight budget, you know being jobless and all, and I find it amazing that Ive got so much already.

1snapple

Ya, i understand to. My dad is unemployed and so am I. Only being 15 it's kind of hard to find work, I am lucky enough to have a great local club. The local club actually gives away coral in the monthly raffles. They have 30+ great coral and they raffle them off. They give away red monti's, tons of high end zoas/ paly's. No acans or LPS as of yet, but soon.
Emerald crabs are awesome, how many did you end up with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Snapple http:///forum/thread/382506/my-new-90g-tank-project/20#post_3351700
Ya, i understand to. My dad is unemployed and so am I. Only being 15 it's kind of hard to find work, I am lucky enough to have a great local club. The local club actually gives away coral in the monthly raffles. They have 30+ great coral and they raffle them off. They give away red monti's, tons of high end zoas/ paly's. No acans or LPS as of yet, but soon.
Emerald crabs are awesome, how many did you end up with?
Nice! yeah im 21 myself but ive got a full apartment and all the bills of being out on my own now for a few years. I ended up with two it looks like, they are good sized too. I may have 3 more blue legged crabs instead of just two but its hard to tell as they are all moving about now.

1snapple

Ya I get that, We had this huge emerald crab, I mean he was like a lobster. He fell from the rock w/ his clwas stuck in the sand so he couldn't move, and the hermits ate him through his eyes. poor guy.

I found this anemone on one of the rocks, Can anyone help identify it? I can also post in the Identify forums if need be. Doesnt look like aptsasia does it?