my new barebottom

aarone

id show you my bare bottom but its probably not appropriate....
:happy:
lookin good...how long has it been set up

badkharma

You have SPS and corals, with tangs and other fish in a 5 day old tank? Tell me it was filled with water from a cycled tank...

robchuck

The tank looks very nice right now, but like the other posters, I would be worried about your livestock with the tank being so new.
Also, I would recommend placing the Tunze Stream in a corner of the tank closer to the surface aimed at the front glass or other side. With it blowing straight forward in an 18" wide tank, it doesn't have the room for the flow to exand into it's stream.

loco

thanks for the tip robchuck ,and yes i had another tank that was runing for almost two years and i just did the transfer to this one

loco

hey jond what i did took the base of a maxi jet the one with the suction cups than i used crazy glue to atach in the tunze , thanks everybody for all the help and concern

fishman830

Originally posted by aarone
id show you my bare bottom but its probably not appropriate....
:happy:
lookin good...how long has it been set up

LOL

jond

Thanks. I am thinking of getting a couple and I dont care for the look of the "hangers" that it shows come with them. How do you like the water movement it creates?

robchuck

Jon,
Tunze is coming out with a magnetic hanger any day now so you won't have to use the rail system. They also make a decorative rock that the powerhead hides in.

golfish

Originally posted by RobChuck
Jon,
They also make a decorative rock that the powerhead hides in.

I hope that rock is HUGE. I knw those thing work good but their way to big and ugly to put in tank...JMO:yes: