My new Elegance coral

kingzfan

Good evening all...So I was travelling around town and noticed another LFS around town. So I decided to go and check it out. I did some looking and notice that he had this elegance coral just sitting there. I noticed that it had a good base to it. He sold it to me for $50.00. I was a little worried about the price..but, I really wanted it. Today it looks like this picture. I couldn't believe how big it got. I would have to say that it's about 12inches long and 5 inches in width. I told my normal LFS guy about what I had bought. He let me know that something that big would normally go for a lot more. Did I get a good deal?
By the way...I have a 55gallon with the following:
2 bubble coral
1 frogspawn
1 feather duster
1 flowerpot coral
1 colt coral
1 open brain (green)
1 bubble anemone
1 maroon clown
1 yellow tang
1 firefish
3 shrimp
what do you think of this coral??

krishj39

You got a great deal. The cheapest I've seen a similar sized elegance is for $85. I'm still waiting to get my own, I want one about that size and I haven't been able to find one anywhere. I'd also love to get one of the ones with unusual coloring, where it is bright grass green and pumpkin orange.

nm reef

Both look sweet...I had one a few years ago but it rapidly declined and all that remains is a coraline covered skeleton...:(
Nicky1.8t...could you e-mail me in regard to your pic?

nmreef@cox.net