My new fish

fisharegay

Hello fellow fish lovers (queer baits)
I’m just here to let yall know that yall are some queer motherfuckers. Some people have lives but I guess yall don’t. All you stupid motherfuckers that are talking about its bad to flush down

[hr]
fish and ----, but you know, there are like a fuckin million fish in the

[hr]
sea. And I am tired of you stupid motherfuckers that try to criticize other people for doing something bad to their fish. I mean its their

[hr]
money and they can do whatever they want with their damn tank. If I had a Saltwater Tank I would throw that

[hr]
off the top of my house, fish and all. So get a life you fuckin

[hr]
fish lovers. You cant just stay in your house all your lives and clean and keep up with you tanks. And you people that go to fish stores and be asken a million fuckin questions about fish. don’t nobody give a ---- bout your tank. Ok Il give you one thing they are nice to look at, but I mean really is it worth all that damn work. Just wasting your life away messin with fish. So take that you fuckin

[hr]
fish freaks. Lata.

team2jndd

hahaha you tell us to get a life and then spend the time it takes to make an account so that you can tell us how gay we are? hahahahaha you must be a very insecure child.

zanski

That's that 19 year old pot head that works for a "LFS" (WE ALL KNOW WHICH ONE) and hates his job and his life. Remove!!
IMO...

reefdude37

Originally Posted by Zanski
That's that 19 year old pot head that works for a "LFS" (WE ALL KNOW WHICH ONE) and hates his job and his life. Remove!!
IMO...

I agree