My new fuzzy dwarf lion fish

S

saxman

Pretty fuzzy LeAnne!
They actually like the "food god", not the camera...however, they're great fish to photograph as they don't move around quickly.
Is your fish weaned?

S

saxman

If the fish is on live food, be sure that you stay away from feeders from the carp family (rosy reds and feeder goldfish). Enriched ghost shrimp and guppies are the ticket.

al&burke

Real nice fuzzy - where did you get him. I have a fuzzy, fu and a zebra. Everyone but the zebra are on the stick. Like Greg said, ghousties and guppies. Love to see more pictures, he must be small. What size is he. ALso try some PE frozen mysis, but just put a bit at a time in. Good luck

lbannie

I got him from my LFS! $25. He was in there for a while, but I didn't think I could have a lion. Did a little reading, and now I love him!! So cool to watch. I think he's grown since I've had him! I'm feeding ghost shrimp now and he loves them!

al&burke

Great - like Greg said try to get him on frozen start small - little pieces, salmon, squid, cod, etc etc. It is really neat feeding them from a stick. Good luck and keep the pictures coming.