My New Jewel

johnsus

Originally Posted by goodwin9
NICE ADDITION
I saw the same online and only dreamed..out of my price range. Do you have a full tank shot :notsure: Would like to see what else you have in your tank. It must be amazing

Thanks! The tank is kind of boring. It is in my FOWLR. Here are a few more shots:

ledzep fan

Dude.... that fish is amazing!!! I would love to have a fish like that. Maybe in the future though. He will look awsome with all your other fish in the other tank. Good luck with him/her.
The Zep

johnsus

Originally Posted by Mr. Guitar
Beautiful fish!!!!!!!!!! Nice moni cap. What lighting to do you have for the reef tank?
Thanks! I have 3 175MHs (one 10,000 and 2 13,000) and 2 Actinic VHOs over the reef.

johnsus

Originally Posted by LedZep fan
Dude.... that fish is amazing!!! I would love to have a fish like that. Maybe in the future though. He will look awsome with all your other fish in the other tank. Good luck with him/her.
The Zep

Thanks, Zep.

hardcrab67

Awesome fish. Who do you like to deal w/ in Richmond? I like Strictly Marine in Hopewell, but always like to check out other stores. I'm in West Point, so I go to VA Beach and Richmond. I have never seen one of those, thanks for showing us.

johnsus

Originally Posted by hardcrab67
Awesome fish. Who do you like to deal w/ in Richmond? I like Strictly Marine in Hopewell, but always like to check out other stores. I'm in West Point, so I go to VA Beach and Richmond. I have never seen one of those, thanks for showing us.

Thanks. I think Marvin at Atlantis Aquarium has a good selection. Or he can get most anything you are looking for. That is where I got the Gem. He also had a Conspiculatus Angel yesterday. It is a beauty, and eating right out of their hands! He has a display tank that is to die for!

R

reeffer

should have just bought a marine beta!!

just KIDING very nice !!!! its amazing what you'll pay to have something hardly anyone else has.

sebae09

im would be scared to spend that kind of money on one fish even with DFS's 14 day garentee with my luck it would die on day 15

R

reeffer

Originally Posted by sebae09
im would be scared to spend that kind of money on one fish even with DFS's 14 day garentee with my luck it would die on day 15
even 16-365 would be bad !!

fish911

he is beautiful
..i would pay that amount for a fish....
when my tank is more mature perhaps.... however thst particular tang would need a bigger tank than i have at the moment

hardcrab67

Originally Posted by johnsus
Thanks. I think Marvin at Atlantis Aquarium has a good selection. Or he can get most anything you are looking for. That is where I got the Gem. He also had a Conspiculatus Angel yesterday. It is a beauty, and eating right out of their hands! He has a display tank that is to die for!
Yes, I saw him on a local clubs website, he hosted a meet. I'll have to make the trip. Thx Nice tanks by the way.

paulcoates

I go to Atlantis too... Great store that not many people know about. Great fisha nd coral without the high prices. that is the benefit of not being on Broad St. He has another Gem in stock now. I asked about it. $2800 - way too much for me.
Good luck with him. They have a great staff over there and have earned my business for life. I don't go anywhere else...

the sherm

Its A Nice Lookin Fish And All Butt Come On! $3000 Even $1000 Is A Lot To Pay For A Fish Sure Its Very Pretty But Ive Seen Nicer Tangs For A Lot Less. Realy Its About Having Something That Not To Many People Can Afford. Big Gamble Bro Butt It Looks Like You Know What Your Doing

baytran7

I think your black tang has ich, call beth....
that is probably the nicest fish i've seen on this entire message board. I bet the pics don't do it justice.