My New Jewel

jenni620

I don't think its a waste of money at all! Keeping fish is a hobby, just like collecting baseball cards, and some people spend tons of money on baseball cards! They don't even do anything! At least with the fish you can watch it do stuff! I think it's a beautiful fish!
I'm jealous!

the sherm

MAYBE BUTT BASEBALL CARDS INCREASE THERE VALUE WHEN THEY GET OLDER. WHEN FISH GET OLDER THEY GET CLOSER TO DEATH HOW MUCH IS THAT FISH WORTH DEAD. TRADE YOU MY REGGIE JACKSON JUST KIDDING

scarface

i think the hating should stop..its a pet when you go out and buy a dog that cost as much nobody doesnt say its alot, they just do it. Yeah granted the dog is bigger and less likely to die in the first couple of days but its a pet no matter how you slice it and if this person is willing to spend that much on a pet who are we to judge other to say if it looks nice or if it looks like ass and in imho that fish is amazing! Goodluck man

reef diver

HOLY CRAPO A GEM TANG! I never thought id see another my LFS has one he says its for sale for 2k, but its in his main display. Wow! Beautiful fish, i drool over his, and yours is just beautiful! Congrats, However, until imj moreexperienced, ill stick to th yellow tamg,but that particular fish is my dream!

bobrob

That is a frickin awesome addition to any collection . I would scroll right by that fish on any website with a price tag like that . Is it a type of "sailfin" ? Probably one of the prettiest fish i've ever seen avaliable for personal aquarium. Good job bro , make sure you keep that water quality maintinence up ! haha !
BTW , johnsus ...... very nice set-up !!!! after he outgrows your tank , i'm next in line !!