My New Lights!!

thesamm

sweeeeeeeetttt...sorry, i was gone all weekend i wanted to be one of the first to see the new lights lol....they look awesome, like i have stated before "im gonna rob u" (just kidding):D

blemmy_guy

lol!!! glad you like it!! im really proud of them, will prbly buy the same 36 inch set for my new tank, in a few months....kinda broke right now! :nervous: ill get some new pics of the tank tomorrow under the full mhs. thanx again samm! todd

blemmy_guy

LOL, @Snipe your too funny, actuall Snipe you live closer to me, so maybe you should come do the breakin in ! ( j/k ) thanx to you all! Todd

superhero

If you want the lights for a little cheaper you should get them from Petsolutionsdotcom. Petsolutions. I jstu got the same fixture and its regularly liek 880 and they had a sale and I got it for 820. Also the shipping is only liek 11 bucks!
-tony

cowfishrule

seeing those lights gave me a funny feeling in my pants
actually cant wait till mine come in, although i didnt get the bently of lighting

snipe

I dont know if I would've mentioned the pants thing lol
Hey blemmy new pics tomorrow my inverts are on the way!

snipe

I cant either lol. I just got my confermation email there gonna be here tomorrow. Im excited :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :happy: :happy:

unleashed

thats the light set up im striving for.just waiting for my rich uncle to get out of the poor house lol.accually thats a real good priceI have seen them at LFS for 1500.congrads