My new octopus

mbrands

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
He kinda looks like an Owen to me.
I think we have a new #1 choice.
puffer24/7 - There have been no known escapte attempts . . . yet. :) I'll take some pictures of the lid so you can see what I did to try to keep the tank escape proof. As for the price, let's just say I paid a fair market price. They are sold from this site for $79.99.

puffer24/7

Originally Posted by mbrands
I think we have a new #1 choice.
puffer24/7 - There have been no known escapte attempts . . . yet. :) I'll take some pictures of the lid so you can see what I did to try to keep the tank escape proof. As for the price, let's just say I paid a fair market price. They are sold from this site for $79.99.
was he supposed to have been eaten, i thought fair market price means that its dinner correct me if iam wrong

mbrands

Ok, here are some lid pictures. Right now I've got three 2.5 pound weights. I can easily increase that if he tests the lid frequently. The lid is a pretty snug fit even without the weights and doesn't just pop open.
I also used aquarium silicone to seal any gaps. In the second picture you can see the hole I cut out of the lid for the canister filter hoses. I sealed all around them. In the third picture you can see that I even sealed the tiny gap from the hinge in the glass lid. Better safe than sorry, right?

mbrands

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
was he supposed to have been eaten
I think you are right, but isn't it also an economics term? Either way, if he does get out we've got 2 dogs and 4 cats . . . he certainly will be eaten.

puffer24/7

he would make a nice dinner thats for sure,lol, but i dont think you could do that though,could you, i could, i would raise him to his full size and then eat him but thats me, dont get mad at me it is just what i would do