my new reef tank

fishman622

i got a 125L reef. it not complete yet. im working on hooking up teh filter and the overflow. heres the pic. what do you think.
thanks
drew

buzz

Nice tank...personally, in buying it new, I would have had it drilled with an internal overflow though instead of the HOB overflow. But that is just my preference.

jpawson

you should really consider having it drilled before you fill that thing up. I have a full 120 wishing for more holes right now! Its a beauty by the way!

nas19320

I wish I had the room for 125. I agree with everyone else on getting it drilled now before filling. Good luck with it.

fishman622

i didnt relize until i got it. the bottom glass is tempored. i wanted to. it stinks. i want to experiance it with an overflow. instead of just a hang on filter.
drew

fishman622

SquishyFish Looks like its gonna be a sweet ride once you get the tires, the engine, and the seats on it!

lol thanks

jpawson

if your sump can handle it, run both of those overflows. That will be approx 1200 gal/hr or so....Perfect for that 125

nm reef

Looks like the makings of a very nice reef...what are your plans for lighting?
Good luck developing your display and keep us posted as it developes...enquiring minds want to know...:D

fishman622

right now i have just ocean sun, but soon i plan on getting a mh light.:D
p.s i will keep you posted and how its going
thanks
drew

phreakemup

Very nice setup!! May I make one sugestion?? Hose clamps!! LoL, besides that it looks great man!! Just dont wanna see you make a mess everywhere!
Phreak