My new rock

robb

I bought a 20 pound rock today. It changed my whole rock scape. It is the one all the way to the right.

robb

My coraline is getting bigger. Now I am seeing at least 3 tiny feather dusters on this rock too!!:D

krishj39

Hey Robb, I see you have a number of brackish water fish in there (mono and scat). What made you decide to go with brackish? Just curious. I think brackish fish are very cool, but personally, I would keep them in FW tanks, since they are very unique for FW. However, compared to most SW fish, brackish fish are a bit drab. Just my opinion and curious as to your thoughts. Oh, and your tank is looking good. Its so exciting to add new LR and then change the landscape of the tank!

robb

Well it started out I bought 3 mono's the size of a quarter. 2 of them made it. For me the Mono is a pretty fish no matter what so I wanted them for my SW tank. The Scat was a rescue. He was in a 20g brackish tank with 5 puffers an Archer, and a Mono. He grew too big too fast and I ended up with him. I am debating on trading him in so I can add a splash of new color to my tank.
As far as keeping brackish fish in FW I have done that too. The Mono's always seem to catch something. I have always had better luck with them in salt. Mine are now the size of my palm and doing great.