My new rose bubble SEXY

phtby

i did a trade with fatbrad70 and i got this awesome rose bubble i just wanted to show it off... i dont think my goldstrip maroon could be any happier thanks again brad this thing is sexy

ok enough pics i just cant say thanks enough this think is like a firecracker in my dt...wow

perfectdark

Looks great, just FYI, keep a close eye on it for a while. Your maroon is quite large and depending on how aggressive he is with the anemone he could very easily kill it. That would not be a good thing.

perfectdark

Originally Posted by phtby
http:///forum/post/2625005
can you elaborate a little on this i was un awhere of this never had this problem before
Sure... Maroon Clownfish are known to be one of if not the most aggressive species of anemone fish. This includes not only territory but what it decides to host in. To help curb that aggression it is recommended that the anemone be several times larger than the clown fish to be able to withstand the aggressive nature of the fish. Looking at yours they appear to be of the same size. The anemone is probably slightly larger because it is not fully inflated yet. Aggressive rubbing by a clown can be irritating to the anem and cause it to stress, move and even kill it. So, for the first month or so, I strongly recommend keeping a close eye on it. Im not sure how much you paid for your anemone but a RBTA can bring in some nice $$ if and when it splits, I would hate to see it get killed from an overly aggressive fish. HTH

liljay0418

Nice very nice, Got 7 right now in my tank (havent had any problems)
I just got a little ol clown
Did he ship it to you?

phtby

thanks for the info i will deffinately be watching it ........ thanks again i never new that.... i guess u learn something new everyday

dplantz

Very nice RBTA, intense coloring (most I see are usually more white towards the bottom) and your Gold Striped Maroon is awsome, very dark, almost thought its was a B&W clow before I read it.
5 thumbs up, Id give more but theres a limit

dplantz

Could you post a pics of it all the way open? And if Its in the post and I didnt see, but where did you get it? Its amazing

phtby

i will post it fully open tomarrow my lights are off for the night.... i got it from a member on here by the name of fatbrad70.... was deffinately way better then i expected and like i said even the pics i put up on here do it no justice.... like a firecracker in the tank..... contact him if you want one i think he has some info on where to get the same one from the same mother anemone.....

huggie

Hi,
I would like to know if you have any RTBA for sale ? I would be very
interested. I live in Mich. do you ship? If so let me know an I will set
something up with you. my e-mail is capdenny@charter.net
Thank you