My New tank(continued with pics that prove im not a liar)

royal gang

gosh ur crazy take them back or they will haunt you at night..(if you don't return them, then when they die)

halostalker

UMM sorry for the late post lmao, just wanted to come back and say nun died tank never crashed i learned alot and tank is empty due to other work i had and had no time for this hobby but im back and in need of a new tank which will be a advance reef with acropora

keri

I'm glad the fish are out of the 10 and I'm not going to flame but I see one of your interests is herpetology, please don't try a caiman or burmese in that tank next!!

joebob7

Halostalker,
I'm very glad that you decided to take the fish back and start over.

but i really think that this "experiment" wont go away
after you try something like this and the whole saltwaterfish community decides you are a bad reef keeper, it wont go away. You will always be "that guy who put the trigger in a 10 gallon".
with that being said
I would really like to see pics of the slug youre talking about. It sounds cool.

halostalker

lmao yea people do call me crazy but thats y i love snakes and everything(even if its biting my arm i'll call it cute=P), well u can call me all u want, but in my option i don't think this hobby is so advanced that everything is known 100%. I kno 10 is small but if u want just look at it as a QT tank people do it with big fish they get. well after this tank i had to worry about other stuff lmao i do have other pets which suck my fundz away, but now im takin a long time on researching my advanced 28 gallon reef tank with sps coral. It will deff not be a experiment but the real thing, also yea i loved that slug it was so cool being jetblack sadly it died and the way i kno it died was b/c i have the thin shell it had in its back that it would expose when it was sleeping(during the day) or sometimes when it was just geting back but once it was grazing around it hid it but sometimes i would still find it with it exposed and it did look cool a black slug with a white stripe goin down its back

halostalker

the tank is up and runing but with no light no fish. Idk what i will do with this tank, i was thinking of maybe keeping star fish for my halaquin shrimp but idk might turn into a frag tank if i get a good light for it. im planing on getting the JBJ 28 gallon and also geting a refurium that hangs on the back and puting it on it