My New Tank!!!

K

kimc

Nice job on your video and tank!! Your fish all look happy swimming about!! I miss my blue hippo tang though... Good work

clown boy

Thanks!
Adding water

Let the Aquascaping begin!

My tangs

The male maroon and his home

The pair

The maroons' home

clown boy

Thanks!
Oh, and I forgot to add that there is a Tiger Pistol Shrimp, but I couldn't get a picture of him.

mandarin w

Darn, I thought you were the sexy one putting the water in.

Sweet tank, You are going to absolutely enjoy that tank.

saltn00b

hey thats a nice video
is that a possum wrasse ? and what is the orange fish, another wrasse?
i hate to be negative here when you are so happy, but i have to ask,
the tank looks

[hr]
(as in not established, lacking coralline etc etc), and the pics go from aquascaping , to fully stocked....
has the tank cycled? did you just pop all of those fish in all at once? the coral just popped in? if that is the case you might be in for a lot of unhappy tank inhabitants

saltn00b

oh i see, well in that case make sure to watch the parameters very closely, because their should be some minor cycling.... but he should be fine.

oceana

i was thinking the same thing. looks nice though. you may want to do something for a backing. the wall paper is not hellping the tank looks very much

saltn00b

Originally Posted by oceana
you may want to do something for a backing. the wall paper is not hellping the tank looks very much
LOL

so true!
i knew something didnt look right , i couldnt put my finger on it

clown boy

Yes, I have been thinking about the backing.
As for the orange fish and the little brown fish, I really don't know what kind they are. The told me that the orange was an orange hog, but I can't find that on SWF.com.
Anybody know what they are?

As for the cycling, I had a professional tank setup mover do it for me who knows what he is doing. He told me what to look out for.

jleithiser

Hey, I love the tank. I wish I could get a tank that would hold that much water. The fish are very pretty, too. I really like the Maroon Clownfish.