my new tattoo

pwnag3!!

Ok i need help...
should i go scribbled and empty or just soild...
it took me about an hour to come up with this... but it will be bigger and on my left shoulder onto the top of my arm.... sort of like a cap.

tangman99

I looks pretty cool and I like the solid one also. You do realize that it looks like an inverted pentagram (satanic symbol) and that is what most people are going to think it is. Not that is matters if that is what you like, but thought I'd mention it just in case you did not notice and before it becomes permanent.

tangman99

Originally posted by pwnag3!!
ok i changed it up a bit... i like it this way even more...tell me what you think!

MUCH MUCH BETTER! It add's some dimension.

dvs

I like the outline!
I plan on getting this one (not quite done yet) outlined only with a gray wash design inside of it.
:yes:
Jen

T

tuningvis

does that tatt mean anything to you other than you made it in photo shop and it took you an hour... i think meaningless tattoos... are retarded .. if your gonna have something on your body for the rest of your life.. wouldn't you like to have a story or something to share to go along with it....
..... :notsure:
enjoy

dvs

Originally posted by tuningvis
does that tatt mean anything to you other than you made it in photo shop and it took you an hour... i think meaningless tattoos... are retarded .. if your gonna have something on your body for the rest of your life.. wouldn't you like to have a story or something to share to go along with it....
..... :notsure:
enjoy

Who exactly were you aiming that question at?

pwnag3!!

it means that i like it... do you think that everyone that gets a chinese symbol on their back is really into "loyalty" or "pride" or "Food" ?
not all tattoos have to have a meaning... you just have to enjoy its presence... if i wanted to show it off to the world i would get it on my face.
wait i know my story for this tattoo is that i got it out of spite for tuningvis

dvs

Originally posted by pwnag3!!
it means that i like it... do you think that everyone that gets a chinese symbol on their back is really into "loyalty" or "pride" or "Food" ?
not all tattoos have to have a meaning... you just have to enjoy its presence... if i wanted to show it off to the world i would get it on my face.
wait i know my story for this tattoo is that i got it out of spite for tuningvis

Well said!

Jen

T

tuningvis

it wasn't aimed at anyone...
and i feel lucky to be the reason you get that tattoo'd on you ... but now you have a story of some young adult that questioned your motives for getting a faceless tatt.
i dont exspect everyone to have reasoning behind there tatts... i know a lot of people who get them .. just cuz "it's cool" or it "looks good"
i could give a flying f'n monkey what you put on your body...
i think they mean more if it has some self value ...... but hey.. got for it....
back to your thread :
what tone is your skin... ?
if your pale or white... i think the first one would look good kinda with a ghost appearence .. or cloudy type of effect

T

tuningvis

ahh.. yeah then the solid black ... guess thats the only way out..