my new tattoo

A friend of mine has nearly the exact same tattoo as the last pic posted on the inside of his wrist. The only difference is that his is composed entirely of straight lines as opposed to the subtle curves in your design. I like it either way and think that as a shoulder cap would be pretty sweet . . . as long as you got muscular shoulders. If you don't, it might look better somewhere else . . .
Just my opinion of course. :)

pwnag3!!

i dont have muscular shoulders... but its too late now!!!
haha i just got it a few moments ago.
Kinda funny.... this kid was with all of his friends from school and he had to wipe the tears off of his face for his tattoo...
I just sat back and chewed my gum while the artist did his magic...
i heard one say "why cant you be more like him and be relaxed and not cry"
i own.
ill post pics later when i get the camera.

leona

Will this be your first? I've been thinking of getting a dragon and possiably a chain with kids birthstones around my ankle. I currently have a tiger on shoulder. My husband and I got them at the same time.
Leona

leona

Originally posted by pwnag3!!
im mexican so its like tan...
I only do black and grey tats... i cant stand color on my skin...

Depending on color it doesn't look good on a man.

malounsbury

Kinda funny.... this kid was with all of his friends from school and he had to wipe the tears off of his face for his tattoo...

lol. I remember when I got my tattoo. Took me two sessions because its like one third of my back. The artist was like, "we'll go about two hours and you can take a break whenever." Like 1hr 45 minutes into it, she's like "Would you like to take a break now?" That way in both sessions. Artist said I sat there like a rock and my skin was like butter.

I'll have to post the pics of it when I get home. I'll be getting another one this year since my daughter is going to be born soon. :D

nicky1.8t

i have 2 tats already this is going to be my next though not sure on where to get it i may do black and blue though or 2 on black and red one black and blue

I really didn't think that its hurts that much. Mine is on my spine, between my shoulder blades. I mean, yeah it hurt at first, but the vibration from the gun just made my skin go numb and I couldn't feel a thing except pressure.

leona

If it's you I got to ask.........WHy? Do you think you will forget your name? If it's your son then that's pretty cool.

pwnag3!!

Originally posted by Leona
If it's you I got to ask.........WHy? Do you think you will forget your name? If it's your son then that's pretty cool.

what does it matter? its a form of art...
i hate people that critcize others tattoos or piercings.
My body, my choice, shut up.

T

therock0861

The best idea for a tat was The Rock's from WWE not that I really care about wrestling and my screen name is just coincidental and has more to do with Okinawa, Japan than with wrestling. He has a tribal that is his life story and it covers his shoulder and half of his arm. I thought that was the best idea I had ever seen and the best reason.
Now I have a question. I lost one of my marines over here about 2 months ago and I was going to get a tat in memory of him. He was my marine and I was his platoon sergeant. I was wondering if that would be a bad idea?
Just looking for some input.
Thanks

malounsbury

Originally posted by Leona
Who's nicholas?

Nicholas is my son. My daughter; Olivia, will be born this year in either March or April, and I'll be getting another similar tattoo for her. Also have a tattoo drawn up that is my astrological symbol that is going to go on the back of my neck.

leona

Very nice. Wow back of your neck might hurt a bit.
I like your childrens name. Good Luck with the birth of Olivia.
Leona

leona

Originally posted by TheRock0861
The best idea for a tat was The Rock's from WWE not that I really care about wrestling and my screen name is just coincidental and has more to do with Okinawa, Japan than with wrestling. He has a tribal that is his life story and it covers his shoulder and half of his arm. I thought that was the best idea I had ever seen and the best reason.
Now I have a question. I lost one of my marines over here about 2 months ago and I was going to get a tat in memory of him. He was my marine and I was his platoon sergeant. I was wondering if that would be a bad idea?
Just looking for some input.
Thanks

IMO I think if it's for somone that you care for than it's a GREAT idea. Becuase it's just not a name it's a story behind it if it's the story of your child or best friend, marine or like the rock the story of his beginings. I saw him one time explain his tattoo also.

leona

what does it matter? its a form of art...
i hate people that critcize others tattoos or piercings.
My body, my choice, shut up.

FIRST OFF!! I'm Not critcizing ANYONE. I simply asked a question. So why do people get there own name on there body. I get at my son for putting his last name on his shoulder blades all the time. It's just a joke in this family. This is the same son that wanted to get "your name" on his a**. So that way he could tell anyone that he has there name on his a**.
Second!! IT IS your body if you want to put your name on your own body so that way if your drunk one night and can't remember who you are you just tell someone to look on your body. TO ME, you might as well put your adderess too. Then you will be delivered safely. Great thing about this country that we can agree to disagree...............A symbol of your name is the same as PRINTING your name. Your childrens name or loved ones can not even be put in the same refrence as your name on YOUR body. So to say that i'm critizing anyone is bs..... As for peircings peirce to your hearts desire.......
HATE ME if YOU WANT.!!
it's all
IMO.............................

as far as the shut up comment.
That I WON"T.

malounsbury

My wife has the eye or horus on the back of her neck. She's into Egyptian symbols. She said after getting it done that it made parts of her body feel weird because basically the needle was hitting her right on her spine.
I believe they say one of the worst places other than the back of the neck is the top of your foot. My wife wants to get something there but hasn't decided what to get yet.

leona

I would like to get a lizard on my foot with the tail going around my toe or ankle still unsure. I just can't seem to do it just yet.
Is your wifes feeling back to normal. I bet that symbol is pretty cool on her neck. I had a friend that had a rose there. It was very pretty. I don't want to get to many more tattoo's cause I (IMO) think that to many on a woman makes her look to manly.
Did you find your dragon in a book or somewere? It reminds me of a movie (that I can't place at the moment) I saw with Sean Connery in Dragon Heart.
Leona