my new wrasse

murph145

Originally Posted by reefmate75
sounds about right....store pays 15 customer pays 90...i mean just from a fish breeders point of veiw...you get 10-25% what the fish is going to sell for to a wholeseller
i love that wrasses, and them blue zoos with the black skirts, what are them called?
yea its obviously alot cheaper at the wholesalers fish stores have alot more cost to recoup such as fatalities and the stores overhead so they have to mark it up like that
well im not sure got these zoos at the wholesalers a while back also they dont like bright light and my acros have shaded them so they dont show off as well as id like

azfishgal

Beautiful Wrasse, Unicorn, AND zoos. Question; your Unicorn seems pretty dark in color. Will it lighten up as it get's older? The only Unicorn Tangs I've seen have been a lighter grey, but they have also been much larger.

murph145

Originally Posted by trippkid
What can I say Murph, you definitely have the one of the sweetest hookups around.

Matt
thanks matt! yeah luckily i live in this area otherwise id be payin full pop as well

murph145

Originally Posted by azfishgal
Beautiful Wrasse, Unicorn, AND zoos. Question; your Unicorn seems pretty dark in color. Will it lighten up as it get's older? The only Unicorn Tangs I've seen have been a lighter grey, but they have also been much larger.
he lightens up when hes not stressed... when he goes into hiding he gets darker but yeah hes normally a light grey color.... i know usually i see these as big fish so i had to have it when i saw a small one

azfishgal

Originally Posted by murph145
he lightens up when hes not stressed... when he goes into hiding he gets darker but yeah hes normally a light grey color.... i know usually i see these as big fish so i had to have it when i saw a small one
One of the lfs has one that is over 16" long, it's huge!