My newest additions.

uk cats

Here are my recent purchases to my 65. You think your done until the next time you walk into the LFS and you say I got to have that one I will make room somehow. Feel free to comment (Neg or Positive) always appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

rcdude1990

wow one day i hope to have a tank like that lol
i jus bought t-5 lighting so mayb i might get one or two piece of coral for a starter
jus one question
wat is that in the first pics its so good lookin

uk cats

Thanks Joncat24. That response coming from you really means alot because I have seen your setup and all I could say was
WOW!!!!! Very Greatly Appreciated. Thanks to everyone else also didnt expect that great of feedback.

joncat24

Hey UK may I ask whattype of camera you are using. I just bought a new one and I know it can take great pics if I ever figure it out all the way. Just when I think I am on to something, it all goes wrong.
Anyway like I said b4 beautiful tank...keep em coming...! :jumping:

joncat24

nevermind ...I was looking through your posts and I already asked you that b4..I just bought a kodak easyshare z612 and still cant get em that good. are you taking in auto or manual?..If manual what settings r u on?

uk cats

I take mine on the closeup feature and use a tripod to get a decent steady picture. If I use the auto my hands shake so much they will come out bad. Thanks again.

sleasia

uk cats Very nice tank!!! beautiful colors....what lighting are you using??? if you don't mind my asking...I am setting up a 150 gall now 20" deep, 24"wide and 6 ft long? what do you recommend?

teviesfish

beautiful... lots of variety and color. Love the placements of them. love the clam. so unique!!! thanks for sharing