my newest buddy!

kerriann

check out the latest addition - our black misbars!! couldn't get his buddy to sit still for the picture and this is a pic i took from phone so that's why its a little blurry but my goodness are they ever adorable!!

kerriann

Originally Posted by ChrgerOnDavins
http:///forum/post/2466673
those things are awesome, I get them 10% above cost at my LFS (i work there) i should just quit complaining and buy them
i would ABSOLUTELY recommend that!! i've been going on a wild goose chase for WEEKS trying to find these guys! they're the only ones i've seen in a 30 mile radius. my LFS i usually deal with couldn't locate any for me and we stumbled across a store that had 3 so we bought 2 of 'em!

renogaw

keri how'd the two angels end up doing?
this fish is a beaty, and man that's a big urchin...

kerriann

Originally Posted by renogaw
http:///forum/post/2466750
keri how'd the two angels end up doing?
this fish is a beaty, and man that's a big urchin...
the two angels are doing great actually!! no conflicts as of yet...
and yes, that urchin is obnoxiously large but the BF loves it!

kerriann

not too crazy about aquaworld...went there once and 4 of their tanks had ich and just in general looks like a run-down store...made me nervous about buying anything there...

05xrunner

You know whats funny...It might not be the prettiest.
I have never lost a fish from there, or elmers but the only 2 fish i ever bought at Wet Pets died. So looks dont mean anything. Wetpets has alot of ich fish as well. I think they would be the last place I would buy fish. I buy most my fish at elmers and coral at aquaworld.
The little stores are better I think to. You get people that know what they are actually talking about. Most of the retards at wetpets dont know squat. Last time I was there I heard the one guy who was acting like he knew everything in saltwater. Then didnt know the difference between SPS and LPS.

kerriann

i bought these guys from elmers, just such a hike to get up there and the guy we deal with at wet pets has been pretty good to us and takes care of us a lot. lot more convenient for us living in the south hills

Im glad you found them, Ive seen ur posts while looking for them.
Misbars are SO cute arent they???
Enjoy your new buddies!!!!!

kerriann

thanks! absolutely ADORABLE!! they add SO MUCH to the BF's tank - he's always been anti-clownfish til i found these guys and now he loves them just as much as i do!

E

emeralcrab

I got a pair off the internet a couple years ago. Loved them except when the lights would go off the one would chase and pick at the other something awful. They got along fine when the lights were one. But as soon as they went off he turned into a devil fish. Well one night in the middle of the night I woke up and looked at my clowns and only seen one. The next morning I looked everywhere for the other one and never found it. Well two weeks later I was doing laundry and there was my little buddy stuck to a towel. I had it laying on the floor by the tank when I had done a water change. Guess he couldn't take being picked on any more and committed suicide. So I just have the one blk, and he has a huge sebae anemone that he protects from the shrimp. I just wish that the other one wouldn't of jumped out. That happened about 2 months after I got them. Good luck with yours.