My own webpage

Oh Connie, very very nice indeed.
Congradulations on a beautiful reef. Your inhabitants are fortunate to have you!
Hermit
P.S. Loooooooove that VHO! :D

nm reef

Outstanding........very well done....love the bubble coral....I'm looking for one for my 55 reef...........

broomer5

Connie
Very nice tank for sure !
Pond cool too ..nice rockwork and plants out there.
Looks great !
Brian

rlv695

Very nice job..i like the nano reef.. and the pond... well its been said befor...awwsummmm....

C

coralbeauty

Thank you all for the very nice feedback. I was overwhelmed to read the responses. My tank has greatly improved since I have joined this group. You have all given me so much help, encouragement and great new ideas, I need to once again thank you. I will post some additional coral pictures this weekend, as well as, some picutres of the various sides of the tank.
Again, thank you.............Connie

bubbatrev

Great tank pics. Everything looks fantastic. I am still trying to get just the right shot of mine to share. Where do you buy/get your stuff. I visit Upscales in Tualatin. My wife and I live in Wilsonville, very close to you. Any advice/locations on new stores would be great.
Thanks
:)

C

coralbeauty

Thanks again for the great feedback. I took some more coral pictures and I will get them posted this weekend.
The place to go is WAVES.......It is on Boones Ferry Road in Lake Grove/Lake Oswego area. It is near the GI Joes and the new Natures store, if you know where that is???
Upscale has an awesome display tank, but IMHO that is where that store stops. The older gentleman is very nice and helpful, but the younger two that run the place are #$@*! (aka not nice people) If you buy from them (they do have nice clams!) you have to know what you are looking for, because they will not tell you the truth! I chose to pay a little more, get better quality and support someone who I want and need to stay in business and that would be Shawn at WAVES.
For more information, please feel free to drop me an email.
Connie
constances@onebox.com

tank looks great, personally i really like the blue hippo tang, looking at yours makes me wish my tank was big enough to have one

beth

Administrator
Staff member
The tanks and webpage are great but that pond and landscaping is awesome! Did you do that picture perfect hillscaping around the pond, or did you hire out! I wish I could grow like that down here, but, alas, it is diffiuclt growing here in the Keys.

C

coralbeauty

Beth;
Thank you for the kind words. We did every bit of the work ourselves! When we purchased the house, the hillside was bare with only a few weeds growing. I did the design for the plantings and the pond and my husband did the labor! We are very lucky in Oregon with the type of plants were able to grow.
Connie