MY Private Zoo!!!!!

psusocr

My ornate nile when he was young. Here hes about 5 feet and about 60 pounds...now hes about 6 feet and 70 -80 pounds

psusocr

last but not least my 2 year old amercican bulldog and my 11 month old Neopolitan Mastiff,,, i got better pics of there faces im just sick of resizing!!!

psusocr

oh ya, i had my won appartment for 3 years were most of my old cages were but i actually moved back home because my parents said that i could use the whole garage as a small zoo( its all heated, well ventilated etc.) my dogs ,coatimundi and my new 200 gallon tank are the only things in my house. All cages built by yours truly!!

fishy411

that coatamundi is truly Amazing.
I wish my parent sowuld tolerate reptiles but right now im limited to fish and dogs

psusocr

hes such an amazing little creature, there personalities are amazing. ill have to get some new pics as he is much bigger now, thats when i first got him. right now hes jumping around my room swinging on his ropes, also eating peunut butter!! little pig!

psusocr

i only paid $750 for him, and hes declawed, and had his K-9's removed, so i actually got an amazing deal on him!!

crazy4reefs

:eek: wow thats great ! i wish i could have all the animals that i like but i would have to work 2 jobs just to afford to take care of the animals

fishy411

Originally posted by psusocr
i only paid $750 for him, and hes declawed, and had his K-9's removed, so i actually got an amazing deal on him!!

Thats awesome. If i had enough time to take care of one o fthose i would definately get it. Do yur dogs bother it at all?

psusocr

honestly my neopolitan mastiff is not evan a year old yet, he weighs 145 pounds and hes scared of it , especially when it jumps from somewere high and lands on my dogs back!! hell run away and hide, but my american bulldog on the other hand would like to eat him, but the thing is my dog will NEVER be able to catch my caoti, hes way to fast and he can jump about 7 feet high off the ground straight to his ropes hangin from the ceiling, so it was never really a problem. but my coati really likes to sneak up on them when their sleeping and pounce them,, its actually extremely funny!!!

alison

Sorry but PLEASE, don't anyone buy a Coatimundi, there are a lot of rescues out there, and a LOT of unwanted Coati's because they can be a MAJOR handful when grown, and a LOT of people get way in over their heads keeping one of those. If you don't have the time for them, they can DESTROY your house. Something like that needs to stay in the wild. They are very easily bored. Sorry, but I just thought I'd put in a touch of reality, so hopefully no one goes out and gets one. You know you can get a lion cub for that price too, but just because you can doesn't mean you should. :nope: Not tryin to thrash on anyone here, just warning people. ~Ali

fishy411

Originally posted by alison
Sorry but PLEASE, don't anyone buy a Coatimundi, there are a lot of rescues out there, and a LOT of unwanted Coati's because they can be a MAJOR handful when grown, and a LOT of people get way in over their heads keeping one of those. If you don't have the time for them, they can DESTROY your house. Something like that needs to stay in the wild. They are very easily bored. Sorry, but I just thought I'd put in a touch of reality, so hopefully no one goes out and gets one. You know you can get a lion cub for that price too, but just because you can doesn't mean you should. :nope: Not tryin to thrash on anyone here, just warning people. ~Ali

Not to disagree but for anyone willing to pay that much for one would probly research it first. I agree with u except i think if u Understand its needs it would be ok to have one.