My Reef at Five months!!!

ctgretzky9

awesome as usual sweet...5 months and still thriving! Great job, but you suck because I go home and feel like my tank sucks so I guess what I really mean is you suck.

sweetreef

all i have is a aqua-c skimmer and hang on filter for crabon three power heads two up top one below blowing behind the rocks no sump/fuge dont use.. one water change i do one big one a month i think is better than a bunch of small ones a month..The only think i dose in the tank is iodine coral.accel and strontium ones a week and calcium if needed and dts once a week for the corals..

sweetreef

most dont really need feeding but i put dts live marine phytoplankton and cyclop-eeze into the tank twice a week..

rubberduck

Originally posted by sweetreef
this dont look like a stessed clam to me hav had him for a month now...

he is not showing gapping now

daceman89

Originally posted by sweetreef
i plain on passing a few blues up this spring if i dont they will over take my tank!!

Please keep me in mind:joy:

fishgrl14

Originally posted by lopeyc
THis is funny -- my b.t.a. went to the exact same place next to the exact same clam. He's really crowding it, but the clam so far (maybe 3-4 months) doesn't seem to mind. Should I (or you) worry?

what does (b.t.a.) mean:confused:

thejdshow

Id like to see a full tank shot if you have one... Very nice tank, I think a picture from a little distance would look great. truely an inspiring tank. :jumping: