my reef tank

americo

Originally posted by ripfish
what kind of light set up to you have for you 55?

i have a compact lite 260 watts,i just purchase another set with 220watts, because i gonna transfer that tank to a 100gall, in about a week. i will have 480watts of compact lites in my new 100galls.:)

evilbob22

Originally posted by salty chee
WHA? :confused:

"Das ist" is German for "That is". My guess for "prima" is like "premo" (English) or "primo" (Spanish) which basically means "top quality". So, if my guess is right, he said "Awsome!"

salty chee

Originally posted by EvilBob22
"Das ist" is German for "That is". My guess for "prima" is like "premo" (English) or "primo" (Spanish) which basically means "top quality". So, if my guess is right, he said "Awsome!"

Oh. I'm only good with espanol. !CI!

evilbob22

Originally posted by salty chee
Oh. I'm only good with espanol. !CI!

I only know a handful of words in German (one semester in college), I'm much better in Spanish too. :D
Umm... by the way... it's !Si! not !Ci!

dmitry

Did somebody say yellow tangs only grow to 3.5 inches?? I thought it was bigger than that... :notsure:

evilbob22

Did somebody say yellow tangs only grow to 3.5 inches?? I thought it was bigger than that...
Yea, me too... so I did some checking :)
They come from this site 2" - 4" (already over the 3.5" mark)
Someone had posted on another site about a 6" Yellow Tang that they had
Most sites say they reach up to 8", although that may be wild length.
Either way, they have less "space requirments" than some other tangs, like the blue, but they are still recommended for 50 Gal +. (The tang police might say even bigger.)

jon770

A lfs in S. Florida had a couple HUGE yellow tangs a couple weeks ago. They were at least 5-6 inches each...:happy: