my shipment is here!

fuz_munky

for fear of saying "package" and being made fun of for life. I said shipment.
everything is looking great! fish are alive!(royal gramma and a lawnmower blennie) and corals!(frogspawn, and red carnation) well they're corals lol, all closed up i'll have some pics in a minute or two

fuz_munky

heres some pics!
My RBTA, some zoos, and my new red carnation

Heres my new blennie. i think im gunna name him Tucker

and this is my new frogspawn

I'll get some more pictures when the corals are open

fuz_munky

look at this little stow-away! a little red brittle star. is he reef safe? (im assuming he is since he came on my corals
)

fuz_munky

just a quick question. Is it normal for a RBTA not to be puffed up? all the pics i se they are nice and "fluffy".
I think he looks pretty darn happy(same with my clown
) but he not puffed up

txfishman

some wont bubble at all or will wait a while to bubble. that is one gorgous rbta! If you ever want to sell it keep me in mind!

reefmate75

my RBTA wouldnt bubble out under MH/PC lighting, but with the new tank its set up with VHOS they bubble out nicely, i think it has alot to do with kind of lighting...but im not expert eather, just alittl eself experiance ive had is all

Originally Posted by fuz_munky
http:///forum/post/2514619
heres some pics!
and this is my new frogspawn

I'll get some more pictures when the corals are open
I have a piece of live rock I purchased a my LFS and it has what I call "dead" corals all over it. One of them look just like the end of this frogspawn. But I have noticed this clear looking anemone looking thing coming out of it. Could it be that an apstasia or other thing is growing and happens to be on top of it, or could it be frogspawn?

fuz_munky

I am sorry to say that Todd and Lennie (The fish i ordered from SWF.com) have passed away. I got home last night and saw them being munched on by my hermits
, which is twice as bad because now i can't send my fish to SWF.com to get my refund
. I'm not getting fish here anymore. But im loving the corals!
you should have seen this guy last night! he was really far out!

and this guy is sloooowly inflating. Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man!!
(family guy)