My SPS tank.

twolf323

Looking at some of the tanks on here and loving what I am seeing I thought that I would share some pics of mine as well. The tank is a 125 with 4 6ft VHO's. It turned 1 year old in April, the corals were all grown from frags.

H

heart & sole

tank looks amazing i will definitely be giving you a call later on in the week. Love those blasto

Andrew

twolf323

As you can see there is stuff growing everywhere, I have to keep things cut back to make sure that one SPS doesn't kill another. But as far as SPS and Zoos I haven't had any problem with that unless it is trying to climb up on the SPS. Now you can see why I have to frag stuff back all the time. And with the Ca reactor now up and running things are growing even faster.
Want more pics?

twolf323

Photobucket seems to be off line for some reason. I will have to check tomorrow and see what the heck is wrong. Once it is back on line I will post some of the old 55 gal. When are we going to hook up, I think that I am open this weekend if you want swing by.

rebelprettyboy

wish I could swing buy and buy some frags off you. Great tank. Looks real good cuz of all the zoas growing around the sps corals. Like flowers growing around trees!

twolf323

OK, here are some pics of the 55 gal. It also has VHO lights running a sump with Bio-balls (I know I know) Tank has been up for about 13 years.

H

heart & sole

whenever your free this weekend would work for me...just let me know?

twolf323

Free Friday or Saturday I think.
Most of my friends run MH bulbs, I like to do things different. It drives them crazy that I can get the growth and color and not run as hot. It tends to be a fun jab session when it starts about lights. LOL

twolf323

I am just starting to get better with my camera. Some of those pics were with a point and shoot. The new Canon XTI that I have takes much better pics it just takes some getting use to. And I need a macro lense to make things look better just don't have the $$$ yet.

twolf323

Thanks, I started with that tank and had it for a long time. It wasn't till I got my first SPS that the tank magicly got smaller and I NEEDED to get a bigger one. LOL

twolf323

He is a green clown goby. He has quite a personality but leaves everything alone. He just likes to park in my corals but they are use to it now.

H

heart & sole

wow these pics dont do your tanks justice...it looks way better in person.