My stand for New 200 gal

A

andretti

Looks really good; nice and solid. What (if any) are you going to finish it off with? I built my own stand and canopy for my 125, so speaking from experience, I would suggest using good plywood (stain grade) but if you're going to paint it, you could get away with using pine or paint grade plywood. It looks like you know what you are doing so I'll shut-up now!

goulding.c

You are good!! Just a note make sure when you fill the tank that all four corners are perfectly level. I have built the best of stands but due to sloped basement floors saging wood floors ect I still had to shim the corners. If one corner is out you could get a split! "NOT COOL!!!"
CG

nm reef

Very nice stand/canopy.....looks better than many of the manufactured pieces!!! Probably much less expensive too...

bseth90

Just a little thought...when I filled my tank after I built a stand for it I only filled it 1/3 first let it sit a day and then checked to make sure everything is level. The 2X4s like to smush down some when adjusting to the new weight...its a "wood cell structure thing." Then I filled to 2/3'rds etc. waiting a day etc...you get it I'm sure. Nice stand looks great