My Tank because NM doesnt believe I have one LOL!!!

shawnts106

LOL!!!... Well im just sorry I dont have time to sit and take pictures and all that mess... Im sorry I lead a busy life!
so here are some pictures just for you.. not really... HAHA!

shawnts106

I suppose webshots doesnt allow for remote viewing... opps... well you can still see all the pics at my webshite that I posted! :)

nm reef

I never even insinuated that "you don't have a aquarium".....I've just seen lots of responses from you in regard to your successes....and I've seen several requests for pics.....just wanted to see....now I'll go gaze at your pics.....

shawnts106

LOL, NM I really didnt think that you didnt believe me... just a joke! haha
So what did you think after this Gazing?
HAHA!

ophiura

Its a very nice tank Shawnts. Something to be proud of for sure. :yes:
Many people on this board have built up very nice tanks as well, and they are proud too....but very few of them, IME, are proud to the point of developing an aire of superiority. That is unbecoming. :( You have a very nice tank. Keep up your good work but always strive to learn more and you will become an excellent aquarist in the future.

shawnts106

Well thank you very much Orph... that comment(s) was much appreciated.. a nice change from other threads LOL! ;)
thanks a bunch!

shawnts106

LOL.. me.. you can see all my turtles too :) and my birds! :)
Seriously NM knows that is my site.. I posted pictures of my Alveoporas before and after... they are the same pictures! you can probably still find my post!