my tank crashed what do i do now

dreeves

Maybe a little more information would be helpful...like, what exactly do you mean "crashed"...what happened and what is happening?

toddpolish

yeah, what happened???
sorry to hear
any of you guys dream about this happening? Man, I do. Just the other night I dreamt that my LR fell and cracked the glass and it started leaking.. oh man...

jenni1979

I guess you mean that you lost everything in your tank. The same think happened to me recently. The first thing to do is find out the problem then try to fix it. Mine was the skimmer that I had, plus my DBS wasn't deep enough and I didn't have enough live rock. You will probably have to run tests on your water until it is back to normal again before you put anything in it.

lionstorm

Originally posted by toddpolish
any of you guys dream about this happening? Man, I do. Just the other night I dreamt that my LR fell and cracked the glass and it started leaking.. oh man...

just a few nights ago i dreamed that my 75 gallon fell over, there was broken glass everywhere and fish flopping around, it was horrible :( when i woke up i ran to my fish tank to make sure everyone was okay :rolleyes: