my tank is falling apart!!

zoie2

My Aquapod has slowly been falling apart. In the first year one of my daycare kids pulled the led cord, making the connection come loose, so I haven't had led's in 2 yrs. In the second year, the fan on my chiller fell out and in my tank causing it to crash. I just changed my lights the other day and it looked like this thing came unscrewed, but it actually broke. It was screwed into plastic posts which broke off my hood. So I had to tuck it back up under the light shield and screw it in.

So, what do I do? I feel like getting a whole new tank, but I could just replace the hood right?

zoie2

I have the 12 gal. aquapod. How much you want for it Nano and how do I know if it will fit? Are there different models or anything?

nano-newb1983

Im pretty sure it would fit, im not sure what to ask for it.. Pm me an offer if you would like
I think mine is deluxe, what did your look like

zoie2

yea, that looks like it. I was looking at mine and I cant figure out how I would get the hood off in a way that won't break it.
Have you done it before?

nano-newb1983

yeah, i got mine off no problem... Raise hood up about halfway and then it should slide off the pegs... It was awhile go when i took it off, so i think that was how to do it

shrimpy

would a somewhat loud buzzing noise (when the brights are turned on) from the hood of my nano indicate something is going to burn out shortly?