my tank not full yet

nemo1984

Originally Posted by maelv
Well IMO...which no body asked, but going to give it anyhow...LOL...all this is constructive criticism....when I start throwing things in my tank I will start asking questions and expecting (which should go unsaid, in a forum with aquatic enthusiasts) feedback and how I can improve my tank. That being said..there are others that go a little overboard with calling us newbies idiots, stupid, jerks, etc. As if they were born with a set of gills behind their ears and were never beginners. The way I am going to avoid comments like that, simple....REASEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH.....and thus far, I have found this site to be great for info.
So Nemo1984, lighten up with comments and suggestions you get (if indeed it upset you) from this site, there are tons of knowledgeable people on here...run with the suggestions you like, discard the rest.
yeah i do i ask questions and ill take the answers if I like them but i had something with a member on here about a picture i had posted and well hes getting into my post and making me loo bad but I was just asking a question when I said that if people could get pretty mean on here but I guess you guys could take as youd like im just here to get info as you said to get more knowledgeble on this, but I thank you for telling me to lighten up.

nemo1984

Originally Posted by Crox
I am NOT trying to be mean. You asked for how is your tank doing and I was giving you some suggestions.

hey sorry if you thought i was talking about you but no actually I thank you for the suggestions.

cyclops

Originally Posted by nemo1984
no ive nevef heard of that, what is that, and where can i find it?
Base Rock is basically rock that is not live with nothing on it. Most LFS sale it a lot cheaper then live rock> When you do buy some add it under some liverock so later I think about 4-6 months you will start to see coraline growth on it. Good look

taznut

that is a good looking clown (and huge)... looks like a cc star, if it is its not reef safe... i have one with a couple coral and he doesnt touch them but i know this isnt normal and shouldnt be encouraged (sp) so its up to you...

king4345

Originally Posted by nemo1984
yeah i do i ask questions and ill take the answers if I like them but i had something with a member on here about a picture i had posted and well hes getting into my post and making me loo bad but I was just asking a question when I said that if people could get pretty mean on here but I guess you guys could take as youd like im just here to get info as you said to get more knowledgeble on this, but I thank you for telling me to lighten up.
I must say, I never got into your posts and made you look bad. I posted a simple comment about my own personal pictures and my own personal post that had nothing at all to do with you and, you somehow got snotty about it and turned it into something it was not...

triga22

Eels.. Never had one.. I think squid silversides shrimp brine shrimp.. Those should do good.. Clams and such